Learn how Equipment Financing can Help Your Business
As a business owner, you understand the importance of having the right equipment available to manage your operations. If you’re in the agriculture industry, for example, you know that you won’t be able to manage your crops properly without a harvester, just as you wouldn’t be able to take care of customers if you manage a call center without the right phone and computer equipment. If you’re looking to upgrade existing equipment or have run into an issue where you need capital to replace broken equipment fast, you may want to leverage equipment financing to meet your need.
We’re equipped to offer financing to meet just about any type of industry’s needs, from computers to harvesters and software to heavy machinery. Often, you’ll get a decision on your application for most financing requests in as little as 24 hours. Some larger requests may take a little longer, at three to five days.
Financing for Government Agencies
We even offer equipment financing and equipment leasing to government agencies, so they can get what they need fast and return to serving the community. Some government entities we can finance include:
- Public schools
- Police and fire departments
- Federal and state government agencies
- Armed services
Aside from getting the capital you need quickly, there are several other benefits of leveraging equipment financing or leasing for your business’s equipment needs, including:
- Keep operating cash free for other expenses
- Fixed, low monthly payments
- Leverage tax advantages
- Eliminate equipment obsolescence
- Keep existing lines of cash open for other needs
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not equipment financing is right for your business, you may want to take a look at some of the parameters of our equipment financing. We offer competitive interest rates and have other great loan terms, including:
- Repayment up to 84 months
- Little to no down payment needed
- up to $500,000 in financing for standard requests or more for larger needs
- Applications requesting up to $150,000 require no financials
- Payment structures that work for your needs
If you’re interested in learning more about your equipment financing options, contact us today to speak with one of our finance specialists.