Move Your Business Forward With a Merchant Cash Advance
Many businesses, especially small businesses, can see financial highs and lows that follow the trajectory of the economy. If this describes your company, you may benefit from a merchant cash advance. This type of loan differs from traditional business loans in that you borrow against your future credit card sales. You may be eligible for this type of financing even if you have imperfect credit or have been turned down for loans in the past.
The Advantages of a Merchant Cash Advance
Merchant cash advances offer desirable terms and significant advantages to borrowers. These include:
- Up to $200,000 in financing for each business location
- Rapid funding, usually in less than a week
- Freedom to spend funds on inventory, advertising, supplies, equipment, and other business expenses
- Flexibility to work with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and other cards
- Little paperwork
- No fixed payments
- No closing costs or application fees
This type of financing does not require collateral, so there is no risk of equity loss. Easy repayment makes merchant cash advances a convenient alternative to traditional business loans.
Contact Lionheart Commercial Capital to speak to a member of our team. We will give you more information about our merchant cash advance program and help you decide if it is the right product for your business.